- It is a function that ensures critical business function can resume promptly in the event of disaster or any unplanned disruption to business.
- It is a process of identifying the weaknesses in critical business and supporting functions and address them by implement a disaster prevention and recovery program.
What is disaster recovery?
- Disaster recovery procedure is about recovering computer resources.
- Business continuity is a business issue, rather than a data processing issue
- Hence, DRP is a subset of BCP
This domain includes:
- Business impact analysis
- Recovery strategy
- Disaster recovery process
- Provide training
[...more coming up...]